- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Shaun F. Swindler, M.D.
Dr. Swindler completed his medical training at The Chicago Medical School in 2009. After completing an internship, where he was Chief resident at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana, he concluded his training in medical and surgical Ophthalmology at Indiana University. Dr. Swindler's special interests are comprehensive Ophthalmology, cataract surgery with premium Intraocular lenses and refractive surgery, glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic eye care. Dr. Swindler is Board Certified by The American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Indiana University Hospital, Indianapolis, Ophthalmology Residency 2010-2013
- St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, Internship in Transitional Medicine 2009-2010
- The Chicago Medical School, M.D. Degree, 2005-2009
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, Master of Science Applied Physiology, 2004-2005
- Indiana University, Bloomington, B.A., Biology, 1999-2004
- Chief resident, St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, Transitional Medicine, 2009-2010
- Pathology Honors Student, 2006
- Academic Assembly Student Representative, 2006
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Indiana Academy of Ophthalmology
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
- Incidence of Diplopia After Orbital fractures, 2011-present
- Orbital Apical Temperature Change In Relation to Local Cool Compress Therapy, ARVO Abstract, 2011
- Posterior Subtenon Corticosteriod Injection For Refractory diabetic CSME After Focal Laser Photocoagulation, 2007-2008
- Migratory Patterns and Colonization Relationships of Atta Cephalotes, 2003-2004
- Birth Place: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Hobbies: Scuba Diving, Travel, Physical Fitness