- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Kelsey B. Schlegelmilch, O.D.
Dr. Schlegelmilch received her Doctor of Optometry degree from Indiana University School of Optometry in 2016. She completed a Residency in Ocular Disease at the VA Hospital, Huntington, WV in 2017. Her special interests include vision correction using the most up to date lens materials and contact lenses, ocular disease management including glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic eye care.
- Residency in Ocular Disease at the VA Hospital, Huntington, WV
- Doctor of Optometry from Indiana University School of Optometry, Bloomington, IN
- Bachelors of Science from Indiana-Purdue University, Indianapolis, IN
- National Boards I, II, and III
- NBEO Injection Certification
- Volunteer Optometric Trip, Guanajuato, Mexico
- American Optometric Association
- Indiana Optometric Association